So I thought should do a little review of my year, since its almost over.
Some highlights of 2007:
- We spent January having the holiday of my dreams, traveling around the UK, Austria and Italy. Got to go to Rome and see all the ancient stuff, which has been at the top of my "to-do" list forever.
- Got engaged to my wonderful man in the Austrian Alps
- Had implantable contact lenses in April and May to correct my short-sightedness, giving me better than 20/20 vision - bye bye glasses!
- Did some big renovations to our house (this is still an ongoing project though)
- Survived a nasty car accident with everything but my nerves (and the car) in tact.
- Got offered a fantastic new job, and quit my old one!
There havent been any enormous fitness achievements this year, but I have at least maintained my fitness levels.
2008 is going to be a big one. I start my new job in just over a week, and while I'm really looking forward to it, I'm really nervous as well.
We also will probably organise a wedding at some point (but after 8 years, really, whats the hurry?!!) and also get the renovations finished.
Fitness wise my goal is to gain more muscle, and lose 5kgs of fat. I still havent got Maggie's body yet - so watch this space!!
I hope everyone has a fabulous New Years tonight! We are going to a friends house for a party, but the weather in Brissie right now is not really conducive to a great New Years, its been cool and rainy with gale-force winds for the last few days. They're even talking about cancelling the fireworks in the city.
Anyway, I hope that whatever you get up to that its a great night. See you all in 2008!