Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Tired!

This is a picture taken about 4 weeks ago of my back.

I'm so weary today! Not sure whats wrong with me, maybe I just need a rest? Looking forward to having a few days off from training when I finish this programme... think I'm starting to need it. Did legs this morning, and caught myself in the middle of a few negative thoughts - like "I cant do this today". Grrrr. So then I had to keep telling myself how strong I was. Yep there's that "looney" self talk again! :) Still felt exhausted though.

Clean day of eating, lower carb day today. Dont feel too bad, but I guess the results will show tomorrow morning when I'm doing my morning cardio. I'm planning on jogging for another record - the goal is 45 minutes. I've got some good jogging music on my ipod now, so no excuse! Its taken me ages to find the right tunes. I'm not really a fast jogger, but the music has to have the right pace/beat. So far, I'm going with Eminem - Lose Yourself, Queens of the Stone Age - No One Knows, Ben Lee - Gamble everything for love, ummm Powderfinger - cant remember the name of the song! Plus some old U2 stuff, even The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony! See, I said I was a slow jogger!

Anyway, really ought to hit the sack... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: