- What are some of the things that you bought (for either pregnancy or for the baby) that you thought you'd use heaps, but never did - or used once and never used again?
- What sort of pram is best? All I know is that I want a light weight one! 3-wheeler? 4-wheeler? Brand?
- If you used a breast pump, did you use manual or electric?
- Baby sling/Baby Bjorn thing - any thoughts?
- Nappy wrapper buckets - any good?
I have a million questions, but that will do for now LOL!
Yesterday I did a cycle class again. This time I spoke to the instructor beforehand and told him I was pregnant and he gave me some tips, including raising the handlebars since I'm now a bit "front-heavy". I tried not to go all-out, but he did chastise me a little (good-naturedly of course!) afterwards for going a bit too hard... I just cant help myself!!
I got a bit of light DOMS from an upper body workout this week, which was nice. I didn't particularly lift anything heavier than I have been, so I dont know what that was about. But it was nice to feel my muscles again for a few days!
I've stayed home sick today because yesterday my left tonsil swelled up like a balloon full of razors. The chemist wouldn't let me have anything except Butter Menthols and panadol. Today my throat feels better, but I'm feeling thick in the head and am coughing so I thought I should stay home rather than share my germs around at the office. I'm trying not to get paranoid about swine... Pregnancy and swine doesn't seem to be a good mix at the moment :(
We have our 19 week ultrasound next Wednesday - cant wait to see tic tac again! I'm starting to really look pregnant now, which is exciting and bizarre at the same time LOL!