- I will post here at least once a week. More if needed.
- I will report in on how I'm going, how I'm feeling, what went well and what didn't go well
- I commit to having just ONE free meal per week
- I commit to drinking at least 2 litres of water each day
- I will track my progress with measurements and bodyfat percentage.
Eating is still on track, but I am having an additional strong coffee each afternoon this week, when I'm trying to work. I thought about chocolate a little while ago (we still have a small mountain of easter chocolate in the house) but it was only a fleeting thought.
Today involved a two hour wait at the GP. I wasn't expecting to be so long so the Childrens Nurofen wore off while we were there, and her fever came back with a vengeance. Then the doc ordered a tonsil swab and blood tests - yeah try getting a 4 year old to sit still while they're suffering a fever and crying their heart out. Its no fun for anyone! Stress!!
Pretty happy that I still managed to stay on track today, despite the stress.