Saturday, March 14, 2009

I know I'm in my own little world, but it's ok. They know me here...

Its been an up and down week. A few emotional moments, a few big days driving (had to go to Gympie and back on Thursday - 3 hours there, 3 hours in Gympie, 3 hours home= knackered) and I've been a bit in my own little world.

On Thursday it was mine and OH's 10 year anniversary... T.E.N. Years! Wow. We didn't do anything much, OH wanted to get takeaway for dinner so I didn't have to cook, but I decided to cook anyway. I had chicken breast marinated in pesto, and then pan fried, with a nice clean salad, and OH had his favourite steak. We followed that up with a celebratory drink - white wine for me, bourbon for him. Happy Anniversary!

Training has been going well this week. I powered through all my sessions, but slept in again for Friday step - oops! Got up at 6 this morning and took the dogs for a walk, and then went for a run around the neighbourhood. I did a few intervals of jogging, and then, inspired by the Biggest Loser last night where they had to run around Royal Randwick racecourse... decided to change it to sprint intervals - woohoo!! (kept picturing Nathan sprinting along like he did - that man is a machine) Felt great! Well, when I could catch my breath I felt great, I was gasping for breath most of the time :-)

Tonight we are having a BBQ here, with about 10 friends. So we've decided to have a table tennis tournament! I'm really looking forward to this, should be a great laugh. I've decided to go and get a prize for the winner too - cant wait!

Oh, before I forget too - here's a few pics of my wedding shoes... (and the corner of my wedding dress!)



10 comments:

Nicole said...

Oooooh I love your shoes!!! Love em :) Mine are ugly compared to yours! LOL Nicole xx

Valley Girl said...

Very nice Hilary,
enjoy your night with your friends.
Jools x

Jadey said...

WOW! Gorgeous, loving the shoes and I bet your dress looks stunning too. You will look amazing Hil's honey, Am rather excited to read all about it! Make sure you keep us updated.. Jadey xox

Magda said...

They look fantastic Hilary.

:-) Magda

little rene said...

I can't wiat to see you all dressed up in your special gear Hilary! I am certain that you will look completely STUNNING!

Love the shoes :)

Anonymous said...

I agree, the shoes are stunning. The big day will be here before you know it and I can't wait to see you in your dress. :o)

Lia xxx

Kerry W said...

Gorgeous shoes Hilary! :)

Em said...

Nice shoes hun, I envy you for being able to walk in them and live to tell the tale hehe
Keep up the good work in the gym hun :)
Em:)

RaeC said...

Stunning shoes Hilary... they will be worth the crippling pain... LOL!! xxx

Miss Positive said...

Thanks Nicole, I'm sure your shoes are not ugly!

Thanks Jools :)

Will definitely keep you all updated Jadey, it is a pretty exciting time!

Thanks Magda!

Thank you Rene, I think it will be a little bit daunting being the bride though!

Thanks Lia, the time is just going to fly, I'm sure.

Thanks Kerry!

Thanks Em, I guess time will tell if I'm able to walk all day in them and endure the pain!

Thanks Rae, I hope so!

Hilary xx