Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm still here!

I'm still here, I've just got bloggers block! I dont really have anything thrilling to write about.

My days go something like this:

Get up. Go to gym, train. Go to work, eat some meals, come home, water the veggie garden, cook dinner, watch tv/catch up on emails/read, go to bed.

Very exciting stuff!!

I am HANGING OUT for Christmas holidays. We shut down from the 23rd, until the 12th of January, and I cant tell you how much I'm looking forward it - I have been counting down the number of sleeps to go - only 8 more "work" sleeps! We're not going anywhere for Christmas, so it will be nice to just catch up on some sleep, and maybe do some day trips here and there.

Last night I had my first taste of Christmas - I had a shandy! Neither myself or OH drink beer (I drink everything BUT beer!! and OH is a bourbon boy) but we really like to have a shandy on a hot night. We make it with about one third beer, and the rest is lemonade - and the first sip just reminds me of summer, and Christmas for some reason!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Kerry W said...

Hi Hilary

Sounds like you have a great Christmas plan. Being the silly season, it's the best time not to go on any long trips I think. Just great to veg at home, because everyone has gone away, and it's lovely and quiet.

Hope you have a great Christmas and enjoy your holidays!

Ciao for now...Kerry :)

Doris's BEHAG journey said...

My mom and dad used to give us shandy's at christmas when we were teenagers, for our little "alcholic treat". They are very nice.

Miss Positive said...

Hi Kerry, yes I completely agree about not going anywhere at Christmas. The roads are usually too busy anyway. Hope you have a great Christmas too!

Hey Doris, my parents did the same - I think that's why I love Shandys so much - well they're quite refreshing too!

Hilary xx