Monday, June 09, 2008

Lorna Jane Addict

I'm becoming a bit of a Lorna Jane junkie!! I went back on Saturday because they had a sale on... although most of the stuff I was drooling over wasn't on sale :(

I did buy two more singlets - "I earn my chocolate one step at a time", and "Save the Planet (its the only place with chocolate)"... noticing a theme here??? Anyway, I think I'd better stay away from there for a while now - its just too dangerous!

Its been a lovely relaxing weekend. I even got to watch another DVD in my "ROME" series, which I only ever get to watch when OH isn't around - he just has no interest in ancient history that boy!! So he's been happily tinkering on his car and I've been happily watching a nerdy history series with my ugg boots on... gotta love long weekends!

On Saturday night we went out for dinner and the movies. This is the second time in a month that we've been out to the movies... I think thats a record! We went to see Indianna Jones, which wasn't too bad, but not as good as I was expecting.

It was funny at the cinema seeing all these women dolled up in their dresses and sparkly heels - quite obviously going to see Sex and the City. I think I might be the only girl in the country who has no interest in seeing that movie??

I'm nursing some shin splints at the moment, after a walk on Saturday. I was planning on walking again today, but I might ice my shins instead. I'm ready for another big week of training, felt so great to get back into it last week.

Have a great week!

6 comments:

Sam D-M said...

Gotta love retail therapy!!!

And by the way, I don't think your a nerd ;) nothing wrong with a documentry! :)

Hope you have a great week,
Sam

Em said...

I love your tank tops hun, I love lorna jane too :)

Sounds like a lovely weekend hun :)

Hope your shins are better I know how you feel cause i get them too.

Have a great week hun:)
Em:)

Doris's BEHAG journey said...

SITC! Never watch the series and no interest to see the movie!! There you are not the only one.

LJ - well it seems almost everyone I know went in on Saturday............. I purchased 1 singlet - the red cancer one, black tracki daks - good ones for the plane, a pair of workout pants and a crop top to wear on plane as well - so much more comfortable than bras with wires on planes.

RaeC said...

*snap*... I have the "I earn my chocolate one step at a time" singlet too!! Coach thought it was pretty funny when I wore it in, only now he says because I've lost body fat it looks like I've left my chocolate on the dashboard in the sun because it's melted (as in the "chocolate" on my singlet is on my chest and I no longer have boobs!!)

Have a great week gorgeous!! xxx

Kristy said...

I would love to see Indiana Jones as well, so it will be interesting to see what I think...

I saw national treasure number 2 with my mum on dvd and the storyline was exactly the same as the first one, good, but the same!

Hilds said...

Isn't Lorna dangerous, I just wish I could buy the whole shop! The things I want are never on sale either.

Have a great week!

Hilds