So last week I received a lovely surprise from Francesca that she had nominated me for the Leibster Blog Award! Thank you so much Francesca!
A little about The Leibster Award:
It is given to blogs with less than 200 followers and passed from Blogger to Blogger, each hand picked by the previous recipient. (Liebster apparently means “favourite” or “dearest” in German.)
When one accepts the award they agree to:
Thank the person who gave them the award and link back to that person’s blog
Copy and paste the award to their blog
Reveal the next 5 blogs they have chosen to receive the award, commenting on their blog to break the happy news!
And lastly, hope the artists nominated will do the above and keep the award going by accepting and awarding “The Liebster Blog Award” to 5 special bloggers that they too would like to honor.
So here are my 5 blog picks:
• At home with Kristy: I have been following Kristy for quite a few years now, and I love reading about her growing her own vegetables (something I've tried and failed at numerous times!), raising her chooks and ducks, and transforming her backyard into something she had dreamed about for a long time... nothing like going achieving what you set out to!
• Life as I see it: Magda is a fellow fitness blogger that I've also been following for a few years. What I really love about Magda's blog is that she tells it how it is, the good and the bad, and I really appreciate her honesty, some days I can SOOO relate to those bad days!
• Kristin's blog: I have worked with Kristin at IBO for the last couple of years, and naturally follow her blog too. Kristin always inspires me to try new things, both fitness and nutrition related, and its always good to catch up on what she’s been doing.
• Pips Adventures: Pip’s is another blog I enjoy reading – I have met Pip a couple of times now and reading her blog is like catching up with a friend to hear all the latest happenings.
• Lia Halsall's "I'm finally figuring it out" blog - Lia – a fitness blogger who has just been on a fabulous trip to New York, I love reading about travel (and fitness!)